The rules: You’re going to write seven (random, true) things about yourself. then, tag seven other people. hopefully they’ll play along and write seven random things and tag seven other people.
1) I’m currently watching the Fox & the Hound. I’ve been watching a number of children’s movies lately to sort of pre-screen. I’ve never seen it before because it always struck me as a sad sort of movie. And it is. I realize that I may regret watching some of these movies now because if Justin gets hooked on them, I’ll be watching them ad nauseum.
2) Two days ago, I yelled at a mouse to get out of my house. The day before I screamed when I saw it, so at least this was an improvement. Funny, I haven’t seen said mouse since….
3) I have a real weakness for romance novels, specifically those sent in Regency England. Julia Quinn is one of my favorite authors. However, these books are like candy for me–easily devoured with some regret when they’re finished.
4) I’m a wine drinker. Now that I’m nursing, I have an occasional glass. In the winter I tend to drink more reds (merlot, shiraz) and in the summer, more whites (pinot grigio (spelling is wrong), riesling, sauvignon blanc).
5) I can’t drink beer. There’s something, maybe the hops, that causes stomach cramps. I don’t even like the flavor. This makes me stand out from my family members. DH isn’t a beer drinker either.
6) We seldom have soda in our house. It’s just never on the grocery list and neither one of us thinks to pick any up.
7) I love playing games: board, card, I’m pretty much up for anything. I don’t mind complex rules. I find that it’s a great way to break the ice in a social situation. The very first time that I met either
we played a game or two. I just find that it’s a way for shy people, like myself, to interact with new people.
So that’s my seven, I tag